Wednesday, August 1, 2018

When Imran Khan and Jimima Khan Kamra stood in the court hearing



First the judge said: what was the matter with his judge?

Judge to Imran Khan :-
        The half estate property was expected to be around 12,000 billion - (At this time Pakistan's Tire Sagal and the total property of Munisha was two hundred thousand billion)

Imran Khan to Judge :-
          I don’t need that.
When the judge looks at Imran, he asks Jimma that you took divorced divorce from a better person.
Review-
Imran Khan If I do not want to divorce me in London -

Judge to Imran Khan -
        Why do not you live in London?

Imran Khan to Judge :-
          I want to do something for my dear country, Pakistan because it is a lot of poverty, ignorance and injustice. Judge judge Why do not you stay in Pakistan? Review- Pakistani politicians make false allegations in me and even though I also started smuggling on me - (this case Nawaz Sharif had made Imran Khan to pressure him)

Judge to Imran Khan :-
        But the children will stay with the mother. So Imran Khan said I also want to be the best woman to take care of my kids. Listening to me Imran Khan was confiscated and Judge was standing in the greatness of the house.


  Judge Review :-
         I also feel sad that you were separated from a great person. Imran and the other people looked at each other and in this case the judge declared divorce. And then, Imran and Jimma's eyes started talking with tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eid Special Feeling We should Acknowledge

Baba Baba!        Three days are left to the feast, the sacrifice. We will get the meat right? Baba: why Yes Yes No prohibitions for men...