Friday, July 13, 2018

"Wedding D@iries Of CznS"


         It has been a very busy week for me because I have been a bit busy with the wedding of my very close cousin and I had really enjoyed that wedding night.  


         It was a traditional style wedding that I have attend after a very long time and the fun is double when you are see the groom and bride getting married in the traditional way that is supposed to be. I was having so many pictures taken on that wedding and it was really hard for me to share all of them in one place but still if anyone is interested to see those traditional wedding highlights I would be exited to share with them.


        I am standing on third from right side in this picture that I have shared and I would surely like to get reviews about our blog readers so that I could be able to know what more are interested to get here. We actually had a lot fun and it was one of the wedding that are rare to see these days because new generation has been avoiding many traditions of getting married but there is nothing to regret because time changes all the time and we have to move on with the movement of time.


      Now I was to give you the briefing about the others in this picture and I am glad that I have been able to come back after having a great time with all my friends and cousins that were also there to attend the wedding and they had been really busy in their lives so it was the time that we are going to meet each other for which I am sure they were also excited. Sitting in their community is the surety that you are going to spend some quality time that you are surely going to remember for a quite while because they are always been so funny that you are generously going to enjoy every single time.



        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eid Special Feeling We should Acknowledge

Baba Baba!        Three days are left to the feast, the sacrifice. We will get the meat right? Baba: why Yes Yes No prohibitions for men...