Friday, July 6, 2018

Some @bout ME & MySelf


          Today guys I want to tell you something about myself and I am always excited when others are interested to know about my personality. That has been in this picture and it was the only picture that I have find more attractive to share with those whom are reading my blogs.

         I would be glad to get the reviews about me but I am sure you will be giving the positive reviews about me. That would give me some motivation to get more exciting blogs for everyone to read and get exciting information that can be good for the general conversation.    

        This is the traditional outfit from our country that I am wearing in this picture and i hope that you have find it attractive. This photo was taken a week ago when I was there for my czn wedding night. It was one of the best event that I have ever seen in my life. It was one of the exotic wedding night ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eid Special Feeling We should Acknowledge

Baba Baba!        Three days are left to the feast, the sacrifice. We will get the meat right? Baba: why Yes Yes No prohibitions for men...