Sunday, July 8, 2018

Nigial & Coco

          This is all i have got for today because these days had been pretty busy for me so i was not able to give you guys something new to read. but still i am sure that you are going to like the pictures that i have shared today.

           These are my babies that i want everyone to know and they come to me when they were new born babies. it has been a great tenure to see them grown up so fast and now here they are.

           One of them is named as COCO which is african gray parrot and the other one on the right it NIGIAL . they are very adorable and they never bite me but i am not sure about their reaction with others. The other two are like my babies and there names are LOKI and CHICKY. the blue macaw is LOKI and the other is CHICKY.  CHICKEY  is the one that is always making a noise to draw the attention and the other one is totally opposite to all of these. He just like to stay on my shoulder and want to play with my hairs all the time.

They are the best thing that had ever happened in my life and i am always glad about it.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eid Special Feeling We should Acknowledge

Baba Baba!        Three days are left to the feast, the sacrifice. We will get the meat right? Baba: why Yes Yes No prohibitions for men...